I am not a regular blogger (boohoo!) as my daily life and travelling took up very much of my time. When I have spare time left I prefer to sleep and recover. hahaha… call me a semi-hibernation human, but it’s true. :p
Despite the irregular post, I was tagged in the Versatile Blogger Award by a super cool and friendly Tara from Beauty by Tara B, whom I have recently made friends with. 🙂 Thank you for tagging, Tara! x The award logo reminds me of old school greek style. I like it. 🙂
Please check out more info about the Versatile Blogger Award here. As with all blog tags, the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
OK. This is my first time doing this kind of tags… so please forgive me if I have not done it properly!
For #5, 7 things about myself…
1. I only begin to get more interested in makeup around the age of 30.
2. I was into nail art in my teens. In those days I had plenty of time to kill, apart from sleeping… 🙂
3. I am petite.
4. I am a virgo with imperfections, although at times my perfectionism gets on others’ nerves… :p
5. I have 2 beautiful children, no pets as they are too young to be responsible for one.
6. I love classical music, rock, AND heavy metal.
7. I prefer savoury food over sweets. 🙂
My 15 Nominees
Do check out these blogs, if you haven’t already.
I use Bloglovin to keep track of new posts. This is a good tool as I can install the app on my laptop and mobile phone so I will always have access to blogs that I am currently following anywhere I go. It will be nice if the blogs that have been read are synched though. Just sayin’. 🙂
Till then, I hope you have a lovely day. It’s over sunny here. If you want some sunshine I am happy to pass you some. 😀